I have 8 years of experience as 3D/2D CAD-operator, mainly from using Autodesk Inventor in mechanical, structural and offshore constructions.
Some of my CAD experience is:
- Drillermans Cabin (DC).
- Local Equipment Rooms (LER).
- Lifting arrangements.
- Pedestals for drilling equipment
- Driller control chairs (Cyberbase).
- Conveyors (Material handling solutions)
- Wind Turbine Support Structure (WTSS)
- Stairs & Walkways
- Design automation and optimization, using iLogic and skeleton modeling.
- 3D Configurators
- Preliminary modeling.
- Add additional functionality to Autodesk Inventor using scripts.
- Enhancing Inventor API functions.
- Simple visualisation of 3D models.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME AS A CONSULTANT?
- I work fast, and my focus is always on designing effective and intelligent sollutions for both existing and new 3D models.
- I can help you convert your hand drawn sketches in to 3D CAD files.
- I can remotly connect to your working environment* and work from my home office.
- You will have reduced costs for office space, computers, software, insurance, employee training, etc.
- If you have not yet started using 3D modeling software, I can provide assistance in procuring the best suited hardware and software for your buisiness model.
- I can provide basic training for your employes on how to get started with 3D modeling in Autodesk Inventor, and I can follow up with more advanced training when needed.
- You will be able to maintain competetive in a tough economy.
- If your competition are using consultants, can you afford not to?
*Depending on the type of setup you have. Some additional setup or software installations may be required.
- Detailed Structural Modeling
- Intelligent Configurations using ilogic
- Collision and interference detection
- Convert concept drawings into 3D models
- Product development
- Flexible multi-section 3D models
- Part and assembly 2D drawings
- Mechanical drawings based on your engineering standards
- As Built
- Sheet Metal and Flat pattern
- Surface Modeling
- Skeleton Modeling
- Parametric Modeling
- Each client is unique, therefore a price will be based upon the specific needs of your company
- Most projects will be billed on an hourly basis.
- My hourly rates spans from 650,- to 950,- (In Norwegian currency (NKR) and ex.MVA)
- I can also provide monthly, 6-month or 1 year contracts for clients with longer term needs